Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski carriage on Bulgarian Air

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anybody taken ski's on Bulgarian air? Looking at the website it looks like giveny ski's are only 154cm the bag will be under the 158cm Max as we have one each with Max weight of 23kg. Does anybody know if I am reading this correctly?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
weve taken normal ski bags (180cm) before with no problem, apart from the normal cost Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've booked my tickets but couldn't find how to add in ski carriage / sporting equipment on the booking screen (reverted to a PC in case mobile version was hiding it) but then the ticket confirmation came through with a line in saying sporting goods - 0. I have emailed them to find out if I can add it. In hind site I am wondering if I needed to tick the special dietary needs box to get to add sporting goods?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy