Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cant book Tignes parking????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know why I cant book Tignes parking?

If its too early, do you know when they "open" for bookings?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I managed easy enough back in December for February.... And it all worked when I turned up!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
When would you like to park? If it's for the summer, all the parking is free - so you won't be able to book.

If not, I don't know when bookings open for next winter...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi. Yes its for next Christmas.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Philip1972, everything will probably be arund Sept/OCtober from experience with other resorts.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah Ok thank you
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Philip1972, Nothing really gets going until after the French summer break.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Hi. Yes its for next Christmas.

That is over 7 months away
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lol, I know that. Everything else is booked and I Just wanted to make sure I get the parking I want.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I wouldn't worry about it, I can gurantee that 99% of the french booking the parking won't do so until a couple of weeks before they arrive.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My experience is that you will be fine if you just turned up. Even over new year this season we found a place to park in Val Claret (3 times). Where are you looking for.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ideally in the Du Golf car park as its covered. Not essential I have covered, but saves a load of digging if it snows!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy