Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Marmot Jacket Fit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any information about the fit of Marmot jackets? I'm looking at the Freerider jacket. I'm 6 feet tall and 12 st 10 ish. My North Face point 5 jacket is a medium and has become tight especially when layering on colder days as I'm about a stone heavier than when I bought it. My inclination is to go for a large but tried a large in another Marmot jacket, albeit a cheap one and found it a bit voluminous. If anyone has the Freerider or knows about it, I'd appreciate your input. Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've got a Marmot Randonee in XL. I'm 6'0", 14 1/2 stone - 47" chestNot that baggy around the chest area, a fair bit at the waist (I'm a 34), but that's not unusual for me.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Got a Marmot goretex shell in XL which is an excellent fit for me - 5'10", 17 Stone - 48"chest, 38" waist (Classic prop forward!) - Can't remember the name of it but it's a climbing jacket so it has especially loose shoulders and upper arms which suited my build perfectly - I bought it online and went by their size-chart which I found to be fairly accurate. It's an American brand so their sizing is generous - I often need 2xl in European brands.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy