Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomiti Ski Shuttle - Marco Polo To Arabba

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I am booking our half term ski trip for next year to Arabba (we enjoyed the birthday bash this year so much we want to take the kids). Does anyone know if the Dolomiti ski shuttle runs everyday. We have only used it on Saturday's and now the season is over the website is not actively showing anything...

Thanks in advance.
Julia.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't know the answer but perhaps a mod could move this to a more appropriate forum (Resort reviews or The Piste) as the OP might get more responses there?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@halfhand, Thanks. Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@joolypooly, From memory it only runs sat and sunday.

However, I found this great site last year that shows all bus and train services http://www.rome2rio.com/s/Venice/Arabba
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@PaulC1984, Thank you for the link Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@joolypooly, no problem, have fun Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
from the arabba website

"....The transport service Dolomiti Ski Shuttle is active from December, 6th 2014 until April, 5th 2015 every Saturday and Sunday with two special dates, on December, 26th 2014 and January 2nd 2015. In addition to the regular routes from/to the airports "Marco Polo" of Venice and "Antonio Canova" of Treviso and to the railway station Venezia-Mestre, this year there will be also routes from/to the airports "Valerio Catullo" of Verona and "Orio al Serio" of Bergamo....."
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Try these people who are based in Leeds but they do run a service using local companies it Italy so they seem to be OK.
Even though I have personally never used them I have seen them at the airport.

http://www.cheap-taxis.com/venice-airport-transfers.html

You can give them a call and ask them for prices.

Good luck

Note. We have no connection with this company.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We booked our entire package through Simply Dolomiti for our trip to Arabba back in March. Transfers are included as part of the package - can't recommend them highly enough.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, If there are four of you, why not hire a car, the cost is usually ok if spread out over 4 people. I hired a car at VCE this year & it was £181 for 16 days, it gave me the flexibility to ski 3 resorts & travel outside the usual transfer times. Using Cardelmar they included chains, which the other companies charged £40 for.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ryanair car hire was quoting me ridiculously low rates last February.

Cameron
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
cameronphillips2000 wrote:
Ryanair car hire was quoting me ridiculously low rates last February.

Cameron

Yeah, but do you have to pay extra for the 4 wheels? wink Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sorry all haven't logged on for a few days!! Thanks for the replies I will check them out Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy