Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

eXXpozed.com warning

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

Just a wee word of warning about the above site.

Ive used them in the past, good prices but very slow. Sadly though I placed an order with them over a month ago for a new jacket and some bits (£350 worth total)

I chased and chased after nothing sent through, and have now received an email from them saying they can not source any stock. They will now provide a refund in the next 10 days.

So thats 40 days they've had my money, cheers eXXpozed. Ive seen the odd bad review of them in the past about similar situations but these poor reviews seem to be getting more frequent with them.

Its the risk you take, and one which I justified given I could get the Jacket over here. Beware yourselves should you be thinking of using them

Caveat Emptor rolling eyes
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@PaulC1984, thanks for the heads up.

I think you've been skanked for about 20p lost interest! wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mosha Marc wrote:
@PaulC1984, thanks for the heads up.

I think you've been skanked for about 20p lost interest! wink

i know and thts a packet of dolly mixtute damn them! Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy