Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomites for Mixed Ability Group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have done the last 2 christmasses out there and seen both ends of the spectrum weather wise. We stayed in La Villa both times.

The skiing that you describe sums up that area perfectly and it also has easy access onto the Sella Ronda too. Food in that area is spot on - better than other areas of the ring from our experience.

Both of us would go back to the area happily but always say that we would feel more restricted in terms of choice if we stayed in many of the other places around the route if we wanted to stay local. When the Sella was shut this year on the first day, we happily skied for the day without repeating too much ground.

Whole area though is pretty easy going and only a couple of runs turn into major mogul fields later in the day
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I notice the title ... Mixed Ability.

Please don't try and coax a beginner or a timid skier too far around it or too far from home.

I went off with a crew including my timid wife skier on the anti clockwise (easy) route out from Campitello
All went well till she had a fall and the confidence went out the window.
Then we had the impossible task of getting her home on the clockwise route.
This though is good advice for wherever you are.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy