Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easybus ratings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, so now that easybus has completed its first winter season doing geneva- chamonix, for those of you who used this service, how would you rate it.My own experience having used it only once was collected me on time on the way in, and just ten minutes late on the way out, so not too bad at all.Your experiences please. Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My wife used it New Year.

Pluses:
Only one pickup location, so a genuine 1h15 to Geneva
Decent bus, polite staff, driving was ok (not always a given with transfer drivers - I've been passed by a few going >>130km/h!)

BUT
Classic transfer bus bait & switch on the schedules - informed by text/email the day before (I think) of a change.
Almost nobody on my wife's bus had actually booked for that time. They appeared to advertise a lot of times, then consolidate them all into one bus. It actually worked quite well for us (was I think 30 mins later than we'd originally booked) but others had had 60+ min moves in both directions.

We would definitely use it again, mainly because Argentiere-Geneva is usually 2h+ on a minibus by the time it has collected a dozen other people in Cham/Les Houches. However, I would treat the advertised schedule with a high degree of scepticism.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
2 friends (sensible girls who aren't whingers) used it friday evening GVA-CHX. Found the seats extremely cramped and there was neither a/c nor adequate ventilation so they found it somewhat (a lot) stifling. One lives in Monaco, the other is Cypriot and are used to the heat.

They weren't impressed and wouldn't go back...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy