Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One place available - Wengen 14-21 Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Right folks, pay attention -
Due to unforeseen complications, one of our party is unable to come with us to Wengen in 2 weeks time. Therefore, any lone skiers who can fork out £450 for half board/flights from birmingham and transfers will be more than welcome! They're sociable flight times (0800 out and late afternoon return).
We are a mixed ability group of 20's and early thirty-somethings, ten blokes and a girl.
Two of us are go-anywhere nutcases, some are what you could euphemistically term "holiday skiers", and two are one-week beginners.
We're very sociable (mainly agricultural types so new faces are a novelty as we don't get out much...) and would make you feel welcome!
Beer is an important aspect of our trips.
Accommodation would be in a dormitory of four or a twin room - up to you.
Come on - you know it makes sense!! snowHead snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snow in Wengen fantastic at the moment, in fact it was snowing there as I left this morning, seems like a fair deal to me but I'm already booked in again from Monday next week Embarassed
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm interested in joining your group, i'll be between jobs for that week so am planning to go skiing but its too late to get any of my usual crowd.

At 34 I guess i'd be the old bloke, have skied lots and guess i'd be in the go-anywhere nutter category. I live in Coventry so Birmingham flights would suit, and Wengen sounds good so if you've still got a place let me know.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Forgot to put in my contact details - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Wed 4-01-06 8:52; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ian, can I suggest that rather than leave you r contact details where they can be harvested by spammers, you edit your post to reomve them and instead send a private message to paulmck?

tou can use this link to do so

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=2414
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Come on folks!!
Help us out - desperation is setting in. Ian would prefer France/Austria and has an offer he will probably take up there, so any other takers?? We could negotiate on the price if that would help anyone. Confused Confused
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy