Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying boots - Saas Fee

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading off to Saas Fee next week for some late snow, potentially thinking about buying the wife and I some Ski boots. We're both intermediates, I've been skiing for 5 x 1 weeks and the wife has been twice.

So has anybody got any recommendations for shops in Saas Fee and any recommendation on boots? I'm hoping we might get an end of season bargain!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The intersport right by the nursery slopes and the pizzeria has kitted out my OH, and his mum and dad. All have had good service and are happy. All advanced skiers. They all have very straightforward feet though, and aside from needing one little toe blowing out, have had nothing other than insoles done with the fitting.

I got mine fitted in the UK by Colin, so can't give a first hand review, as I have slightly more problem feet.

Cost wise, what they paid was similar to what I paid in the UK, and they did all the binding adjustment too. They bought on Xmas trips so no idea of end of season bargains.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I agree that Intersport (formally Glacier Sport), is the only shop with a dedicated ski boot fitting room in Saas-Fee. The others all appear to be in the same try different boots on for 15 minutes, and if it doesn't hurt, they are the boots for you class.

Boot models cannot really be recommended as they are such a personal thing. This late in the season the size choice will probably be getting limited, so don't be tempted to buy a bargain if it isn't the right sized boot.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys, good advice. We'll check out intersport
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy