Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

March 28th to April 4th Flaine (Student Last Minute Deal)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone is interested, the following UCPA deal is available due to an error. It's a student deal though, so you'll need a student card…

28th March – 4th April
£300
Ski or Snowboard half time

Price includes:
7 night’s accommodation
7 days full board
6.5 days lift pass
6.5 days equipment hire
12hrs instruction

Transport not included.

Gimme a buzz via PM if you're interested.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wow. That's a real bargain. snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Haha yeah, kinda gutted I can't afford it myself at the moment (and have exams in a few weeks). Hopefully someone will be in a position to take advantage though!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am interested if I can get there cheap enough, and I could join on the 29th March. Where is it?

I am a masters student at Hudds Uni with a student card, 47 year old employed, does that count? Or am I too old????
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think a student is a student though im not sure if 47 is over their upper age limit anyway.

You can get it for £290 (even better) if you use one of their £10 discount codes when you book online i think. DLB2015 and DLC2015 are both valid for this season. Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I don't think it is being advertised on their site, so discount codes won't be of much use! Spink, if you can figure out flights, 29th won't be a problem. It's in the UCPA Flaine. If flights suit, gimme a buzz with your details and I'll send them onto my contact. Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy