Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 spaces St Anton 29/3/15

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have 2 spaces for 2 individuals to join our group to St Anton leaving this Sunday (29th March).

Price is £550 each. Includes flights, transfers, chalet accommodation, 3 course evening meal and free wine and the opportunity to join an amazing, varied, sociable group of 14 people aged 30-67. Mixed ability skiers and boarders, some in lessons, most are very competent/high standard. Happy for any takers to join with us for skiing days, après ski or just meal times. Individuals welcome or couples/friends etc.

Flights at the moment are booked from Gatwick and Manchester (sorry!) but I've checked and there are currently seats available on the flights so I expect these can be changed to one or the other with no problems.

Any questions then please ask,
Thanks
Victoria
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am interested.. please email me details, spinkontour@hotmail.co.uk... I am 47, male, intermediate skier...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy