Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

DIY vs Tour Operator for families

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
red 27 wrote:
@Jj72, I've booked the Alpinresort in Saalbach for £1080 for a week next year with Neil&son. Direct with the hotel would have been €211 a night - so about the same money, but not including the flight and transfer...

You never can tell...

my fiancee and I stayed there in January this year for £930 each fora week and it was worth every single penny. That included flights and transfers with Neilson. I will definitely go back again. You're going to have a great holiday (ssnow permitting)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Having exhausted the main stream TOs when the children were babies, now that they no longer need child care we prefer to go it alone... In truth we probably end up paying similar prices but for vastly more room and better quality. We also enjoy travelling in daylight! No more 4am dashes to gatwick. Esprit was particularly bad for the early morning flight times. Having said that, one year on a DIY holiday the car broke down near Bourges and made for an interesting start to the holiday. The only hire car we could get at short notice at half term was too small for all the stuff we were travelling with. Skis travelled sticking out of an open window Puzzled We now travel light(er) when driving. Shock
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sadly the deal to Maryhofen was simply window shopping as my son has National 5 exams and Dr Mrs Woof Woof was adamant about no Easter skiing this year. Best deal to date was the same Crystal Chalet ex Birmingham at £215 per person seen advertised last Wed for travel on Sat 28 March. Wow!

I will now return to the puzzle of finding 4 nights accomodation in Ischgl or Serfuas for 8 people in mid January.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Ghost Dog, you have a PM
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy