Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne Jan 22-29th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got my hols book, staying at the Chalet Soleil in PLagne 1800. Unfortuantly will be travelling solo. Although the chance is there to meet, drink and be very merry with lots of other likeminded skiers/boarders!!

Are any of you on the forum going to be out there? If so and your interested in meeting up for a few beers and drams during the week or having an extra person ski with you during the day, let me know...Send me a PM.

If anyone else has any suggestion for the best apres ski bars or where the action is in the town your suggestion would also be appreciated.

All the best
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Heya, your staying in the Chalet up the road from us- you'll have a good laugh! And you're just around the corner from La Mine- best pub in La Plagne! ( best Vin Chaud still in Loup Blanc though) Social skiing runs 3/4 days a week I think, so you'll be sorted for skiing! I work down the road, but Im in the pub and skiing about most days, so see you soon!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nadenoodlee, who are you working for? If you see a lady called Jean who works for Ski Beat (runs arpette 2) and Tony (runs rhododendrun) say Chris and Elaine say hi and can't wait till we see her in tignes in 2 weeks time!

FAIRWAY34, Nadenoodlee is correct La Mine is lively but the lager is horrid! Head up to PlanJA in plagne centre. Always a great reception from Arna and Jaqualine.

Nadenoodlee, Have la mine had that really wacky band on yet who just make weird noises and wear funky clothes. Can't remember what they are caled but they were cool as!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
FastCarver, Havent seen them, some weird Funk band play in No B'lem during the week though - could it be them?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy