Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Careful parking in la Plagne for more than 7 days

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It's seems the local French police have started enforcing the the law about not parking for more than 7 days in the same place in the free car parks. It's just €120 to get your car back! No signs in car park or anything. Went to get my car out for trip to tignes this morning and it was gone! C'est desolee! I usually get my car out for a run once a week, but last week it was snowing and there was no spare places so I did'nt move it. It seems they've used the same reAson on 29 other vehicles this week. So they must have suddenly got zealous about. Just speaking to the French guy who runs boudo sports and he has never heard of that law being enforced before in 1800.
So anyway before this turns into an angry rant, seasonaires and anyone staying for more than a week, make sure you move your vehicle every 7 days!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy