Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any good recomadations for transfers from Geneva to les gets 4 people return or discount codes thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowboundtransfers if going to 3v
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@chrisb, to Les Gets....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You could try ski transfers as we are based in les gets.

Andy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We work with Coolbus who always get good feedback - www.thecoolbus.co.uk
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Can reccomend anderoo as he is a very safe driver with whom I have driven a few trips.
Also I have done some with Rich from A2B, who is also excellent.
Can also reccomend Skiidy - v. professional.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Skiidy or A2B are the ones I always use for visitors and myself.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@charlie26, we have just had two sets of friends delivered yesterday from GVA to Les Gets by Alpybus, one in the morning and the second pair in the afternoon - all fine, no delays and no problems. We used Getaway ourselves back in December/January, picked up on time and delivered to the airport; we did have to wait over an hour on our return, but as it was raining hard in Les Gets we didn't mind that much. Our daughter used Getaway a month ago, 4 adults, one toddler and one 7 week old, so she had booked a private transfer each way and that worked out very well.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you use a private transfer, my advice, based on recent experience, is to confirm the return time to the airport as soon as you can if things are likely to be busy. Life being as it is, the transfer companies try to squeeze in as many trips as they can, and the timings can be very tight. When you only get notified the pickup time the afternoon before the morning departure they can then play the "We've got no time to rearrange things" card, leading to a fast/scary descent from resort and a bit of a rush through the airport unless queues are short. Not what you want when you've paid for the "convenience" of a private transfer.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Always used Ski Lifts Geneva->Morzine and never had any problem.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@The Flying Snowplough
I was offered a contract with Skiidy 3 winters ago ( I didn't take up their very kind offer ), but the way they operated was that you would normally only do 2 rotations, and there was a reasonable break (2-4 hours) between rotations, so even if you were running late from a previous run, then that would not impinge upon the next run.
This is very different from the company for whom I drove for 4 seasons, on occassions in Feb I did 4 rotations on a Saturday (Home->Avo->GVA->Les Carroz->GVA->Morz->GVA->Flaine->GVA->Morz->Home), and 4 times I can remeber doing 2 Savoie trips (Home->Morz->GVA->Val->GVA->VT->GVA->Home).
I still have a few friends @ Skiidy who remember the old days with the former company, and they say that the timings are much more generous these days.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
WindOfChange wrote:
@The Flying Snowplough
I was offered a contract with Skiidy 3 winters ago ( I didn't take up their very kind offer ), but the way they operated was that you would normally only do 2 rotations, and there was a reasonable break (2-4 hours) between rotations, so even if you were running late from a previous run, then that would not impinge upon the next run.
This is very different from the company for whom I drove for 4 seasons, on occassions in Feb I did 4 rotations on a Saturday (Home->Avo->GVA->Les Carroz->GVA->Morz->GVA->Flaine->GVA->Morz->Home), and 4 times I can remeber doing 2 Savoie trips (Home->Morz->GVA->Val->GVA->VT->GVA->Home).
I still have a few friends @ Skiidy who remember the old days with the former company, and they say that the timings are much more generous these days.

The outfit we went with at half term was aiming for 4 trips on the departure Saturday. We needed to check in at Turin for 1030 and were the second run of the day and we were still at montgenevre at 915 with a fair amount of snow on the ground. Not ideal.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Crikey - I thought the days of the wild-west were over, and that the race to the bottom had finished, with the introduction of mandatory CPC etc....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy