Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buddy to keep costs down - 21/22 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all,

delayed ski trip as much as I could, but OH decided she cannot do it this year due to suffering from dizziness.

therefore I am looking for someone to share and keep the costs down.

42yo male on my 7th week skiing. Like to spend as much time as possible on the slopes and very light on apres. Might take lessons in the morning.

Date: 21 or 22 Mar
Flying from: London any

Resorts (high altitude for "guaranteed snow"):
Cervinia
Sestriere
Sauze d'Oulx

Prices from £399 half board on inghams website

France: might be able to find a catered chalet (La Plagne or Le Arcs).

Anyone willing to join me?

cheers Ric
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Ric, if you don't mind travelling with a girl? I'm in the same boat, OH has been let down so I have time off but no one to go with. 38yo intermediate skier. Not too fussed on mad après either.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

I'm really interested Ric, I'm of the same mind and not fussed about the apres and like to get an early start and spend maximum time on the slopes Smile

I'm 26 and have been on 4 skiing trips previously, actually went to La Plagne last year which was great, did one day in Les Arcs too which is also really good so wouldn't mind either.

Thanks,

Matt
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@lilywhite, hi lily no I do not mind and great you are interested....

@rustaldo, hi matt great you are also interested...

Shall I try to get this organised this week? I might contact Igluski and explain that we are organising a trip but will have to make payments individually...

How does that sound???

cheers, ric
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sounds great will PM you my email. Cheers.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi

I'm also interested and have been looking at Sauze for that week.

46 yr old intermediate skier, likewise more interested in skiing than the apres, London based.

Russell
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@lilywhite, Thanks for the PM....I've sent you a reply

@rgriffith, Hi Russell great you are also interested...Have you skied in Sauze before?

For those interested please PM details so when I speak to the TOs I will need to reach you guys for a quick/final decision, details, etc.

Could you all let me know your max. budget?

I am confident we will get something organised.

Cheers, ric
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Ric

Sent you a PM

Russell
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Ric,

I might be interested too. I'm 33y old male, intermediate/advanced skier, London based.
I'm not too worried about budget, as long as it doesn't go too crazy.

let me know please

thx
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@iceman81, Iceman, please let us know if you are really in as I am currently contacting TO's for a triple room....We need you contact details asap

Currently me, lilywhite and rgriffith....
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Ric,

Not sure my last message went through. I'm also interested if you guys have not booked anything yet? I'm 33, been on a few trips so fairly comfortable on the slopes.

I'm all ready to go all I need is a place then I can book.

Hopefully I'm not too late.

Kind regards,
Geouffrey
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi @redbaron51, hae just sent you a PM. Smile
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Geouffrey1, @yuka76, @rustaldo,

Please PM me email/mob number...

I will then add you guys to the email thread we have at the moment.

Considering the group is growing we may get a group discount.

I will be emailing everyone to try and get this more organised as I am losing control.

Cheers, ric
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy