Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamrousse

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For some peculiar reason, over the last several years I keep getting requests for info on, and lessons in Chamrousse. Apparently found on Snowheads! Shocked
I have absolutely NO IDEA about why I keep being asked about this (very nice) resort an hour's drive from here! rolling eyes I cannot help! I don't know anyone who works there as I understand the ESI there has packed up ...
Hopefully a search for Chamrousse will now find this post and not ask me and hence not be disappointed. Confused
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello Charlotte. Not guilty. Little Angel
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@pam w, are you sure? wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Awww, it would be great if you could pop over and run a couple of private lessons! Happy

Actually...hmmm, is it really only an hour's drive to LDA? Maybe next year we should plan in a drive out to you for a day to take a lesson...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Gämsbock, I don't think so. I know where Charlotte is and have only a very hazy idea where Chamrousse is - so if I suggested she did lessons there I was having a brainstorm.

Not impossible!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@easiski, I had a quick search, but came up with very little linking you to Chamrousse. A post where you visited for the day, and one where @pam w mentioned that you had visited and liked the resort. NOthing to suggest you were teaching there. All were from several years ago, so I'm not sure why you're being linked with the resort.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@pam w, I thought you were kidding, as this came up straight away on a search :
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=66535#1585075

You don't say she teaches there but you do suggest people contact her for instructor recommendations in the area! Shocked It's quite an old post but it's only halfway down the first page if you search Snowheads for Chamrousse Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Caught in the act! And that evil Pammy woman has almost tripled her post count since the events in that thread too... wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w wrote:
Hello Charlotte. Not guilty. Little Angel

Hmmm... "I didn't do it!" rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Gämsbock Wonder where @jimmjimm is now ? Do you think pam w sent the esf enforcers after him ?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Heading out to Chamrousse on saturday.@skitow,
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@jimmjimm, Glad to hear they did not get you then Very Happy Next Saturday sounds good, got to wait until 25th. to get back to Alpe d'Huez. Looking at the sunshine at the moment it could be a bit of mountain biking again. I have been meaning to have a daytrip to Chamrousse, have done a few other local ones including Alpe du Grand Serre, a couple of the Vercors stations, Col d'Ornon. I guess easter might be a bit late ? I know Alpe du Grand Serre closes on 29th.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Well I'm sorry if I caused Charlotte any problems.....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy