Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva - Courmayeur Transfers help wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

What am I missing?

Whenever I go to PDS/3V transfers are about £50 each way. To Courmayeur, I'm struggling to find a return at the times I need (first thing Saturday, late afternoon Tuesday) for anything less than £300.

I know Aosta Express is €48 each way, but they are fully booked. Are there any other similarly priced options?

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where from?

I've got there by taking the train to Aosta, then another to PreSaintDidier (think thats right) and a bus from there (there's also a bus from Aosta). Train cost us about 20euro each way from Milan and the bus was a couple of euros. We had a few changes but it went like clockwork (it's easier from Turin). For Milan (and Turin I beleive) you need a shuttle bus to get to/from the train station. Early morning train from Milan inc' a load of changes and we still were on the slopes early afternoon and coming back we skied in the morning and caught an evening train back.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheapest solution would be easyBus (www.easyBus.fr) from Geneva Airport to Chamonix Railway Station then the public Savda bus from Chamonix Railway Station to Cournayeur bus station.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@NaturalSelector, Courmayeur is a single, rather isolated, not very big resort that's much easier accessed from Turin or Milan.

So there's not enough demand for the rather more established infrastructure that now provides for the usual out of GVA destinations.

Remember that Transfer Companies (that aren't taxis) are a rather recently arrived animal. Previously, you were on the TO bus, a rental, your own car or a taxi. (Exc. public transport).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy