Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo male (45 ) looking for a ski buddy or group with space 7/8 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Longshot I know at such short notice but.. Anyone got a room in a catered chalet going spare ? Or anybody want to room share if I can find a late deal somewhere ?

Me , 45 advanced skier happy to ski on and off piste , bleepr shovel etc . Not a party animal and love sleeping . Tend to stay out till my legs cry enough then find a bar for a beer and a sit down before dinner.

South coast based but dont mind a drive to any southern airport .

and no , I cant do 14 /15 march as my colleague has already booked that week off.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I am in St.Anton, staying in Pettneu, B and B. Circa 40e per night. I will be there on the 8th but not free to ski untill the 9th as I will be with pals who live in germany. If you can get out there I would be happy to ski with you.
check the accomodation in stantonamarlberg.com/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Dupes,

I'm looking for a last-minute booking (room share is fine) for 7-14 March (or Sunday - Sunday). Half-board preferred. Am a competent intermediate skier - reds/blacks and off-piste (and trees). Like you, early start, keep going, late finish, dinner and crash out. And am an English 60s male, easy to get along with. Have boots/skis, avalanche gear for off-piste.

Surrey based so Gatwick is very handy.

Arthur
Mobile: 07957 591883
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Dupes,
Info that may help you.

Have just made a booking with Ice and Fire in their chalet Bluebell in Plagne 1800. They still have spare rooms with no single supplement.
http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/fully-catered-chalets-with-complimentary-bar/bluebell-sleeps-1-16.
If it's of interest I can give you the contact details of I&F's contact Heather (in France) and booking was very simple.

Easyjet flight from Gatwick on Sunday morning 7.00am (8th March) and 10.20am return (15th March).

Arthur
Mobile: 07957 591883

PS. Almost forgot - have booked transfer Grenoble-La Plagne for £85 in Minibus.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Craghopper

Booked a CC in Plagne Montalbert for the same week , flying out of Southampton.
Just need to sort a transfer then I'm all done.
Will contact you to discuss a possible meet up if thats ok ?

Rob
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Rob
That's fine. Give me a call or text anytime.
Arthur
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy