Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo snowboarder 37yo Aussie male. Anyone keen to go Val D'isere 7-14 March?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm keen to pick up an all inclusive 7 day deal to Val'D from 7-14 (or 8-15) March.

I'm a high intermediate rider. Fast. Not so much into freestyle. Happy riding with skiers.

Love the apres, but keep it to La Folie etc in the afternoon and up 'til dinner. Usually want to sleep after dinner and be up for early lifts and riding all day.

Just thought I'd canvas on here and see if there was any interest?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you totally committed to Val? I'm going to Morzine same time and posted earlier to hopefully find someone to hit the slopes with Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Kate, yeah I'm keen on Val'D. Also, I went to Morzine last season, so don't really want to go again this year.

Thanks for the reply and best of luck! Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Goin tignes on 7th, two boarders intermediate looking to be off piste much a poss
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, thanks for the reply. If I end up getting to Val, will give you a shout and we can go riding.

Cheers
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi braddo111,

I'm looking for a last-minute booking for 7-14 March (or Sunday - Sunday). Half-board preferred. Am a reasonably competent intermediate skier - reds/blacks and off-piste (and trees). Like you, early start, keep going, late finish, dinner and crash out. And am an English 60s male, easy to get along with. Have avalanche gear for off-piste. VDI an excellent choice so happy with that.

Just about to leave home (Friday, 6.00pm) for a weekend mountain-walking and serious partying in Snowdonia and will be back Sunday 9-10 pm so will check for response. Can also be contacted Sat/Sun on my mobile (reception is intermittent where we are going) so can chat to see if we are compatible. Smile.

Good Luck

Arthur

PS. Good if I give you my mobile number - 07957 591883
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
braddo111 and borntoboard,

I'll be in tignes that week if anyone wants to do some runs together.
I'm a good intermediate. Piste and side-piste, not too fast. Just mellow riding around, trying some small hits.
Not ready for the serious offpiste (transceivers etc.) yet.
Send me a pm if interested.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You might find it worth looking at us lot at Action Outdoors. All inclusive Val D'isere in a great location. Went a couple of years ago. Im 36 now. People tend to get a good sleep and start early and a bit of apres but not usually crazy. Good for single travel as lots of people will go alone. The extra (small) discount code is in my mail signature below.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies. I'm equivocating a bit on whether I really want to share a room with someone I don't know.

Happy to meet up and ride, but I think I'm going to sort my own accom, unless someone has an option that involves single rooms.

Cheers,

Brad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy