Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Club Med Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Booked this last week; has anyone been and would like to comment on it? For the price I hope it's good!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@tessaventer, Sorry not been but really fancied doing a Club Med and looked at Cervinia amongst others but they only seem to do Sunday to Sunday which didn't work for us. Although expensive on the face of it if you'll use all the perks they don't appear expensive at all to me-tuition, liftpasses, and if you like fixed costs on food and drink.

Enjoy.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@tessaventer, never been, but there was a very enthusiastic report a few years ago on one of the Club Med places in France - can't remember where it was, though.

How much was it?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It worked out at just over £1300 pp including local area lift pass (ie not inc. Zermatt) worth E200, tuition (we won't use), flight and all meals, drinks etc. Plus there's a pool. I agree if you use all the facilities it's not too bad.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@tessaventer,
Been there - Are you sure it doesn't include Zermatt for at least one day? It did a few years ago.

A minus is the mini-bus to the lifts but they are pretty well organized especially if you take tuition. Why wouldn't you use that? treat it as guiding if nothing else.

The pool is a bit cool and requires you to wear a swim hat (honest!). For sale in town at the supermarket - if you don't take one with.

A big plus is it is really all inclusive, the food is excellent - if they have the bitter almond honey with the cheese it's yummy.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not been to Cervinia but did use club med in Chamonix recently and have to day it was fantastic Very Happy
I also agree with skitrack - Lessons are included but basically groups 3A and 4 are guiding with most off piste. If its free why not use it ?
One of the best weeks Skiing Ive ever had enjoy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm normally in 2A (3B if pushed!) and even that's mainly guiding on Piste with the occasional half hour of tuition thrown in. 3B has "beginners" off piste
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@tessaventer, not been in Club Med for a few years, well 13 years to be exact, but used to go to Club Med in Val D'Isere regularly. Fantastic place, with good food and great ski guiding ( I guess the level 4 used to be called Competition? ). The only down side was the size of the rooms, but then again you don't spend much time in the room anyway. The other down side with Val D' is that they don't take children under 12, which is why I have not been back for a while.
Recommended. Enjoy.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@tessaventer, we are booked to go in three weeks cant wait from the recent reviews on trip adviser everyone seem to of had fantastic holidays.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@skitrack, talking about the minibus to the lifts, where does it drop you? I hope not in the car park with a walk up to Plan Maison gondola or long walk to Cretaz chairlift!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy