Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

geneva to mintchavin

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've got two mates flying out yo Geneva on the 21st of march but they need to to get from Geneva to montchavin or even bourg then the return for them is 28th march what's the best/cheapest way for them?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cheapest/slowest is probably the train! (c€50 each return?)

Easiest/quickest is probably private transfer (c£600 return?)

Mid priced/mid speed is probably shared transfer (c£100 each return)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can you get the train straight from Geneva? So they need to book tickets?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@tyronespencer, They'd have to go into Geneva centre from the airport and probably have to also change at Chambery. The nearest station to Montchavin is at Landry and there is a bus up to Montchavin from there.
Altibus run a service to Aime or Bourg directly from Geneva airport and probably a taxi from either of those.

Another option is car hire, probably cheaper and easier than most of the other options.

See www.sncf.fr for trains, www.altibus.com for bus from Geneva, http://www.montchavin-lescoches.com/en/winter/details/acces-station.html for tourist office website and www.carrentals.co.uk for car hire.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi,did you manage to get something sorted for this I`m in the same situation trying to get from Geneva to les coches and back on the same dates.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks for the replies and burnie i got them to hire a car in the end it was £27.5 a day for the car with easyjet between the two of them it was about the same price give or take 20 quid what time are your flights if your there the same time jump in there car im sure theyed be happy to split the tolls
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

im sure theyed be happy to split the tolls

What - all €7.40 (each way!)
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
i dont know how much they !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! either way the car didnt work out had to cancel it today back to square one
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cheapest way I've found is to get bensbus from Geneva to bourg £76 return then taxi from bourg to les coches/montchavin around 50 euros.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
where you flying from ive got to completly re book everything as 1 mate pulled out
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I`m flying out from southend at 10.50am on the 21st march arriving in Geneva at 1.30pm.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Fair play I've got him arriving at about six
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
shame if he was earlier he could have jumped in a taxi with us to les coches/montchavin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
could of been a good scenario but hey have a good one
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy