Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courmayeur - Great half term trip DIY

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've returned from 8 days skiing in Courmayeur flying out Friday night returning Sunday afternoon. 7 nights in our resort hotel, one in a stunning B&B on the way out and one in an airport hotel before our early morning BA flight back to Heathrow. Total cost was about £730 pp for 4 adults inc hotels + car hire + flights + tolls + wine with meals. ie all the stuff you'd get with a Tour Operator Trip. We also had ski passes, ski hire, airport parking, lunches, drinks and 2 evening meals on top of that which was another £400 odd pp but still great value I think.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My daughter's school trip for Yr 8 was in Courmayeur last week, so I'm glad you survived without those hooligans disrupting things! (Daughter was elsewhere with us. She's not a hooligan, obviously!)

What's Courmayeur like? I've hiked through it in the rain and found it a rather nice place, but have no idea what it's like as a ski resort.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We loved it. I'm going to do a resort report if I have time. Although the pistes aren't that extensive there's loads of really accessible off-piste (under the chair lifts etc). Plus we had a day and a half with a guide around Courmayeur & doing the Italian side of the Vallee Blanche. We also spent a day in La Thuile/La Rosiere (included on the pass) which is much less interesting unless it's a powder day - big blue & red motorways for the most part.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy