Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Brides les Bains - Which resorts can be easily reached

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everyone

Going out this Friday for 4 days and given the poor conditions in the 3V's, I was wondering which other resorts could be reached from Brides les Bains - Chamonix doesn't seem too far away with better snow??

Any/All feedback really appreciated

Fantastic forum, well done to those that keep it going
latest report
 brian
brian
skipper, you may have timed it perfectly. A big dump expected on Saturday.

However, to answer your question. Champagny for La Plagne/Paradiski is close by. Back to Moutiers and you can drive up past Les Arcs, La Rosiere, Tignes and Val d'Isere. Don't think snow has been that great in the Tarentaise either though.

Chamonix is about 1.5 to 2 hours. Back to Albertville and then drive up through the Val d'Arly past Mégeve etc. I think they've had some good early snow there as well.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skipper, Brian is correct, the conditions around Megeve are very good for this time of year. Left on Saturday, with the piste's in good condition, not sure how much damage the 'Xmas' period will have done though.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skipper, welcome to snowHeads snowHead I hope you manage to find some good snow....although you may well have some good stuff at home right now wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the feedback, really appreciated - Snow in Yorskhire's pretty good right now, I did consider giving my skis a run out today!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy