Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bansko UK half term?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Was anybody in Bansko for half term? If so what were the lift queues honesty like? Last time we went during new year it was bad to attrocious depending on which day but obviously that is not a fair test for how the system fairs during UK half term.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last time i was there bad for the Gondola fine on the mountain, The ski, school have a dedicated queue round the back (under the cable way) if you've got that. If you buy your passes in the Kempinski (5* hotel next to the gondola) you get priority access via that same lane.

Otherwise as it opens 8-8:15 or after 10:30 it's much quieter. Also i wouldn't get out at the middle station on your way up, as you'll struggle to get back on unless you leave it until after the above rush times
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
if your in a group you can always get a taxi up mountain drops you off above the lifts and you miss the whole chaos, though to be honest last year it wasnt actually that bad.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was there half term 2013 and the gondols queues were 100% apalling (luckily I had a pass from the Kempinski although these arent widely available - yopull need to know someone or stay there)
BUT I think it was much worse becasue the ski workd cup was in town with ski sunday et al.
Didnt go there last year (I heard there wasnt much snow last year) and went to Bad Gastein this Half term where the queues were very reasonable. 3 Mins at bas gondola and a couple of mins eveywhere else. Nothing really.
Peter
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Queue arnt bad if u get out of bed and get to the gondola at 8 am simples
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy