Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs Vallandry Avoid Les Enfants Terribles restaurant at all costs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This may provoke a reaction but if you are heading out to Vallandry avoid Les Enfants Terribles restaurant at all costs it is run by the anecdotal French man , rude arrogant , doesn't like the english and has no idea about customer service . They clearly make so much money they do not give a stuff about the customers who are enticed in by the lovely looking building , we've been in there 4 times this week at the end of the day with plenty of time to sit peacefully in the sun with a last beer , but they have one kiosk door open which is run by someone who is ruder than Kiosk Keith off " I'm a celebrity " whose slams the kiosk window closed after you've been queuing for 20 minutes , far better off to bypass the ET and go on down to the Mont Blanc which has efficient and freindly bar staff and is run by the legend that is " Tracker "
This is not a rant about French service because just 2 runs over the Muree Blanche which is frequented by the locals has the smiliest friendliest and far more efficient bar staff .
The Enfant Terrible does not deserve your money , he knows he will be jam packed so until more people boycott it and he loses customers he wont change .

Stay away from Enfant Terribles and head for Blanche Muree or Mont Blanc ,
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gwatts10 wrote:
Terribles restaurant at all costs it is run by the anecdotal French man , rude arrogant , doesn't like the english and has no idea about customer service. we've been in there 4 times this week ,

Why four visits?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We also had a bad experience in the same restaurant last Easter. It was really hot so we chose to sit at some low tables in the shade for our lunch (which we'd just purchased inside). I wanted to sit out of the sun as my skin reacts if I'm in the sun too long (even with sunscreen). However a very rude man came out and told us we could not sit at those tables as they were for people who were having drinks. I've never been anywhere before where people having drinks are given preference over people paying for lunch at lunchtime. rolling eyes
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@gwatts10, I'd agree wholeheartedly with you. It's owned by the same guy that owns L'Arpette, which is completely different, so it surprises me each time! It survives only because of it's great position.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We had lunch in the Arpette restaurant ( not self service ) and the food was good the service was good and we had some good banter with the waiters who were on top form , it was so cold we had to move in side which was not a problem at all , and was generally a pleasant experience .
You are right it is the position that gives it the advantage and once you are over Vallandry it really is just about the only olace for a late beer
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
All this free publicity!

I reckon @gwatts10, is that surly patron, cynically drumming up business through his uber-cool anti-PR campaign on here. Am I right Monsieur?

One thing's for sure - next time I'm there I'm gonna drop in to see what all the fuss is about...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for bringing back holiday memories. I got yelled at because I asked if they took Amercan Expess (I'd lost my MasterCard and was nearly out of cash.) Not suprisingly I went elsewhere for lunch.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy