Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Opinions on Obergurgl?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trying to book for w/c 16th January and some of the hotels we like, Hochfirst, Bergwelt and Madeleine are down to one standard double available in that week, at least thru Crystal? I know we can DIY but flight options are very limited up here.

Interesting, maybe the poor early snow last year has pushed folks higher as that week must normally be one of, if not the, quietest of the winter?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@robboj, I might be able to help - drop me a PM Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think Edelweiss & Gurgle still have some rooms.......
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Montana, Will do, thanks.

@skilegs, E&G is not being offered by Crystal for next season only Inghams and the return flight time on that package is awful.

The main problem is flights or I would not hesitate to DIY
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
robboj Re. flights: Is Edinburgh to Munich with easyjet not a possibility?

Admittedly not the shortest of transfers but certainly do-able.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mountainaddict, Yes, looking at that now. Flights are Fridays and Sundays but this has set us to thinking of taking advantage of this to do nine nights. Flight times are great and that would also give us two lovely quiet Saturdays on the slopes!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@skilegs, I think the unavailability of the E&G thru Crystal has increased the demand for the others of that standard. I emailed Crystal about it and they said that it was "not available for next season at this time" So maybe they are still trying to do a deal?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
E & G are closed for the summer as they are doing extensive improvements but the office is still manned daily and they are really helpful - you can chat online
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@skilegs, Thanks, emailed them and they will only offer Saturday to Saturday, which tbh is understandable. Bergwelt will offer us Friday to a week on Sunday, I suspect this may be because it is one of the "Leading Small Hotels of the World' marketing group which I know from elsewhere means that it is required to be a bit more bespoke in its offerings. So, it's booked for 15th January in a junior suite for a 9 night, two Saturday break, flying in and out of Munich with private transfers all in total for £10 more than Crystal wanted for a 7 night package in a standard room. Result! Very Happy snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy