Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last minute bargain deal (22nd Feb - 1st March 15)in MERIBEL in a fully catered chalet for 10 people

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a fun group of 9 people aged 27-37, girls and boys, (most of us are 30), we are very friendly, and we have had one person drop out because of work commitments.

If you are free THIS SUNDAY for a week of fun and frolics in The Alps then please get in touch asap.

The cost of the holiday was £950 but the drop is selling it for £500 (BARGAIN). This includes flights, transfers, breakfast, dinner, accommodation. Need to pay for your own ski hire and ski pass only. It is ski in, ski out, and comes complete with a hot tub. Oh yes.

We are a mix of abilities from improver level to extreme off-piste junkie.

Get in touch if you are interested!

Iona x
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Iona,
Might be interested...
Could you tell me which company you have booked the chalet with? Chalet name?
Where can I fly from?
Thanks
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

It's Chalet Chetet, booked through alpine elements, flying from Gatwick.

Interested? Spontaneous ski trip starts this Sunday!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hello,

Any further thoughts on whether you want to join our ski group for an epic holiday...?!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@gimmesomesnow, It might be helpful to someone potentially interested if you indicate what the rooming arrangement would be. Sharing a room, presumably? With?

The Alpine elements website indicates that the chalet is approx 200m from the slopes - in which case to say it is ski in/out is a bit misleading. And the cost of £950 seems to be rather higher than the prices on the website too. March 8 (after the current French school hols) is £800.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes you'd have to share a room with a guy or girl, depending who wants the room.

I've just checked to the website- good skiers can ski into the chalet via a powder run, that's what I'll be doing! Otherwise yes the lifts are 200m away,
Not bad?!

We paid £880 for the week we are going... £500 offer is pretty good for this chalet, with sauna and hot tub.

Anyone keen?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I paid extra for skis and ski boots as baggage on the flight, plus credit card charges, so I ended up paying more etc etc...so I stand corrected we that the holiday was worth £880, (I didn't check exact details when I wrote my first message, went from memory of it being around £950) but hey...it's now down to £500. And that's a good deal.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@gimmesomesnow, sounds great.. I'm a bit older but reckon I could handle it Very Happy

Perhaps you could PM me with the flight time , admin details etc and see where we go from there?

Sounds like fun

Cheers,

W
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The drop-out has dropped back in Shocked

Anyone else got a place?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi,

Just seen Warrell's post above - does this mean this place is no longer available?

Thanks
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sorry.... my friend was going to drop out due to work but as soon as I said I have a willing taker for her place, has now has decided to join us but starting from mid-week!

Sorry for wasting your time.

Hope you all find a great ski holiday!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy