Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Trip Val Thorens 28-03-15 - Anyone want to join us?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A few friends and I are looking to ski for a week from 28-02-15. We have decided on Val Thorens but a few of our regular buddies cannot make it that week, most of us met through this and other forums so if anyone is up for a week at the end of March get in touch. If interested let us know we are keeping the price down and its Full Board, 4 to a room, and including ski pass/ ski hire, travel it is about £750pp depending on how you travel and where you travel from. Booking is through an agent and you would have to organise your own flights to Grenoble or Geneva, a train to Moutiers or a coach, the cost varies depending on your choice and the price at the time you book transport.

We are all late 30s – mid 40s (we were a late 20s group when we started the group in 2005!) mixture of ski and boarders, all intermediate to advanced, like the après but never any pressure so if you want to get dinner and early to bed then that’s cool. So far we have three of our regular group confirmed with 8 maybes and would like to have an even split of 4 boys and 4 girls for single sex rooms.
PM me or post here.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy