Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

4 days off piste in Baqueira Beret - March 14-17

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm looking for a parter/partners for off piste in Baqueira Beret for a four day weekend in March for the 14-17th
(flying out straight after work on the Friday night (13th) and landing Wednesday early morning and heading straight to work to get 4 full days)

With an aim of splitting a guide for a day or two, and going independently from there, long days out, building skills (e.g. narrow couloirs), becoming independent, and off piste in general.

I can't splitboard at the moment as have injured my wrists from rock climbing so will be snowshoeing up and snowboard down. I.e. getting a good workout.

Would suit a skier or boarder (or group) who:
- Has off piste experience with an expert, but wants to build on this to become independent
[Happy to include technical approaches with axes/ropes/etc as have a mountaineering background]
- Keen on at least 2 or 3 long days out (can do 4 long days also - the non-long days of the trip will still be very much getting out, but allowing for less strenuous from exhaustion).

Fly into Toulouse Friday night (£150 return from London), hire car (£60 total), accommodation (circa €135 each for the 5 nights), guide is £130/day (irrespective of how many people), drive back to Toulouse super early Wednesday morning

NB: Have transceiver, probes, shovel, axes, crampons, ropes, harness, guidebooks etc. Happy to share knowledge.

If interested, reply to this, pm me, or drop me an email to andrew AT rembrandt.me.uk.

Cheers,

Andrew
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NBB: This was originally posted as a trip to Chamonix, but discovered this gem is way cheaper, and it's dumping it down (40cm on Sunday), is super quiet, has fantastic off piste. Taster:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzcqte ... pain_sport
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy