Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Invitation to visit skilifts.org

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
-Invitation to visit skilifts.org to all ski lift industry personnel-
Any industry personnel with a ski lift background such as – construction, maintenance, and long term lift operators with maintenance backgrounds are welcome to join.
In this section we openly discuss accidents, bad management, component problems, preventive maintenance – just about all the aspects most mechanics would see on a ski lift.
Currently we have about 250 industry members from resorts across North America.
We feel your industry personnel and our users at skilifts.org could benefit from the common dialog generated in our topic sections.
This site is free, and no spam will be sent.

-Invitation to visit skilifts.org to everybody interested in construction, maintenance, design etc. of ski lifts in North America –
There is a selection of forums for any person to discuss any aspect of ski lifts and ski resorts.
Specific lift questions will be answered by our industry users.
The forum sections are in a similar format as your forums.
This site is free, and no spam will be sent.
Ryan B
Moderator – skillifts.org
Link: http://skilifts.org/

P.S. Please excuse our bad grammar - were American.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ryan B, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

We do grammar and spelling badly as well!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowHeads Ryan B and merry christmas!!
You don't want to see my spelling especially when fast typing...
I'm only 15 but interested in ski lifts and most mechanical stuff really (both parents are engineers) so I'll check it out!
Jules
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy