Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 spaces in chalet, 28 feb - la tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a group who got badly let down by ski power (see various posts on here!!!) trying to arrange an alternative trip on 28th feb. We've found another catered chalet in La Tania but the best price is for full occupancy, so we would love to find 2 more people to join us. We are a friendly group of 8 in our 30s, 4 girls and 4 guys but no couples, 7 skiiers between upper intermediate-very good and one snowboarder who wants to spend most of the time off the side of the side of the piste Happy

The spare room could be a double or a twin, if you are solo price could be higher for your own room or the same price if willing to share a twin. The rooms share bathrooms but there are a decent number of them.

Arrange own flights to Geneva but transfers are included if you are able to find similar time flights to us - we arrive about 0915 on Saturday 28th feb and depart 1130 Saturday 7th march.

Price if we fill both places is 395 gbp pp including transfers as above which is excellent for catered chalet esp in 3 valleys.

We would like to book in next 24-48 hours, can't risk not having a trip this year! Reply or pm me and I can send you more details.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ps would arrange for you to pay chalet company directly, so not worries about handling other peoples money!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, I would be interested, big fan of 3 valleys as have been 4 or 5 times, can you let me know where you would be flying from to see if I can nab the same flights? Would potentially by 2 people (mid 30s), myself and my wife. Could you send a link to the chalet too so I can check it out? PM me if possible. Thanks,
Jon
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sounds great, sent a PM
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
One place taken, one space still available. Male or female share twin room.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
All places taken - thanks to snowheads for saving our trip Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sounds great, flights available to geneva on the dates. Solo skier and happy to share

Please advise

Regards

PrPremsUltim8
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy