Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

March Trip suggestions please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, three of us would like to go skiing, 4 nights or a week.
we are looking at week commencing Saturday 7th March. I am perplexed by the prices. Everything seems so expensive! We would like to fly from either Manchester or Liverpool. We are not experienced in driving in Europe or in snow, but I'm not against the idea.
I'm looking for suggestions please! Hope you can help x
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What are you looking for - that's an exceptionally vague brief. Tell us a bit more about what sort of skiing you like, what sort of accommodation, where you have been before, what your budget is, and I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful suggestions.

My only immediate comment is that a week is going to be much easier to arrange than 4 days!

If you're interested in France, that's a very good week to choose as the French school holidays will be finished.
snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@BinkiBelle, you have a PM (top right, send/read messages) 😄
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Pam, thanks for reply. I've talked myself out of going this year. Balancing work and health issues, I Don't feel like I'd enjoy it when I got there x
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@BinkiBelle, Wow, that was a quick change of mind! wink

Just had a quick look...I found Easyjet flights from Liverpool to Grenoble for £41 return on 7-14th Mar...Grenoble car hire with HA from £106 pwk...1 Bed apartment in Vaujany on booking.com (linked to Alpe d'Huez) (less than 60 miles, 90 mins from airport) for £281 for the week...so you could have all that for around £170pp divided 3 ways...costs of hold bags, fuel, food & skiing on top...how cheap do you want it? Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That is cheap! Thanks for the inspiration. I'll have a look x
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BinkiBelle wrote:
That is cheap! Thanks for the inspiration. I'll have a look x

No worries...link for discounted car hire...copy & paste the whole thing into address bar, don't just click on the blue-coloured link...

http://www.holidayautos.com/en/?c=gb||EN&clientId=472585
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy