Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Orelle/3Valleys 15 March - Free accomodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am going out for two weeks to my apartment in Orelle (links to Val Thorens) for 2 weeks in March kicking off w/e 7th March. First week is full with family and friends who depart on Saturday 14th. Currently only one friend is flying out to Chambery on Sunday 15th for the second week. It would be nice to meet some new people and the apartment easily sleeps 5 comfortably. I could offer up a twin room for friends or even a double room for close friends Blush for the week(until Sat 21st) if anybody is interested. No catches on accomodation - it would be free of charge - just contributions to booze/food supply required! All you would have to do is get there. I am picking up from Chambery airport on the Sunday pm so could feasibly squeeze a couple of extra people in. Could also pick-up on Sat 21st but that is a busy day at Chambery. Also possible to travel from Geneva with relative ease. We are both late 40s blokes who like a whole mix of skiing (piste/off piste) but we are certainly not in the super talented/expert category! Orelle leaves open the whole of the Maurienne valley for local ski trips (check it out on the internet) as well depending on mood/weather. Orelle is a small village with a couple of bars but a lovely place to stay very close to Chambery. First come first serve Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bummer I just booked Thor soll this morning otherwise this would be perfect .. Great offer tho fella . All the best
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
no can do , just checked holiday rota at work , - sorry
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi I'm interested, also late 40s bloke, non super talented or expert, likes fast blues/reds, big lunches and beers Very Happy

Looks like there may be a flight from East Mids to Chambery on Sunday 15th for me which would work, need to check logistics with SWMBO, especially as we're at a black tie ball the night before and the flight's at 7am! I also have a couple of mates who could be interested but if it's just me I'm happy to share a twin.

Just to clarify, would there be a possible lift back to Chambery at the end of the week and if so, which day? Don't mind getting bus otherwise, looks like they only run on Saturdays?

cheers
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PM sent Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi I'm also interested if it doesn't work out with @head_like_a_rock. I'm a 50's skier and boarder. Used to go anywhere/do anything on skis but now happy to mix between on/not too severe off piste on skis or cruise on board. I may come from Bristol to Geneva or possibly drive to somewhere else for a Chambery option.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hello,

Very interested and able to get to Geneva, just checking for chambers. I am a social head, who loves blues, reds (& blacks if head is straight after Apres Ski nights). Sounds an absolute deal for me and would be more than happy to chip in or contribute gladly.

My trip to Morzine has been cancelled due to party cancelling break, absolutely gutted but would very happy & grateful for the opportunity

Please advise

Regards

PremsUltim8
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PM sent Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi

Is your accommodation all booked up? If not I would be interested?

Regards

Tony
@wetheral1,
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, where do I sign up? If there is still a vacancy (by which I mean a blanket on the floor in the corner of a room not necessarily heated) then I will book flights tonight. I am 50 and......yes, I'd like to share this with group.....I stand mostly on a long board-shaped thing with both my feet strapped in. I'm happy on reds/blacks and off-piste. More than happy to cook, even happier quaffing local beverages. A lift from the airport would be splendid, but am quite happy to arrange transfers if necessary. (Now the sob story) I had a particularly uninspiring New Year at Les 2 Deux Alpes.....closely followed by an even less impressive week (same location) in mid January as the wind not only scoured the remaining powder away, but also closed the lifts for two days... aaaghh! As a result I am desperately looking for a week on some decent snow! Coincidentally (fate?) the only week I can get away is this one and I intended to head to the 3 Valleys. Let me know either way? Cheers!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi,

Any chance this is still an option for one more? My sob story...I am currently between jobs but love to ski so a bit desperate to find a way I can justify a trip to myself and significant other. I am 40 year old pretty decent all mountain skier who likes the snow, a bit of apres and a good laugh and joke. Let me know but otherwise have a great trip and say hi to the piste for me.

Rob
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy