Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skiing. Alps. February 7/8th - 14/15th. Flying from Manc or Liverpool

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm an 18 yeas old male (might seem inexperienced but I just want to ski, like you guys) I've only been skiing twice but I've already caught the bug and want to go again. Like to think I'm improving but my skiing isn't the best looking. I've been looking at France - Tignes or Morzine for the 8th-15th.
At the minute I've not booked anything, but I've been looking at a company called Alpine elements, wwhich is decently priced, they have a minimum booking of 2. Happily join a group or link up with other solo skiers.

Thanks

Kieran
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
2 people wanted to fill fully catered chalet 7th-14th March in Morzine

We are a group of 4 young couples, 3 of us have young children who are coming along (4 children in total), so you'd have to be child friendly.....but they are all gorgeous and well behaved.

It's chalet belle through treeline chalets and the room were offering is a double/twin (up to you) with ensuite.

The cost would be £435pp which is ridiculously cheap for fully catered......

We are all friendly, a mixture of boarders and skiers....total foodies! We want some relaxed, fun and friendly people to fill our spare room!
👍😀
Thanks!
Sally
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kieran, I could be interested in teaming up with you for Tignes on 8th March. Phil
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Kieran108, If you are unlucky with finding a buddy - call the company and ask if they do a 'male share', they are generally not offered until the week before booking and you take the risk of sharing with somebody you don't know but you avoid the single room supplement. I did this a lot with Ski Olympic and I ended up with a single room more often than I ended up with the snorer from hell. They will never be released on line. Looking at the prices for the Pramecou and Haut de Tov in Tignes (Alpine Elements) they still have plenty of availability for your week so you may be presently surprised.

PS they are unlikely to appear on line.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry Phil the week of 8th March is a bad week for me.

Thanks @chocksaway but none of those companies can give me those deals.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Kieran108, that's french school holidays. Might be busy. Have you tried Action Outdoors? They do very good value all inclusive holidays in UCPA centres in France including some with all day tuition. The way to improve fast. Very sociable atmosphere. Ideal for solo travellers.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi @Kieran108,

If you're still looking for next week then we still have some spaces in our Chalet Campanules for your dates - details via the link below.

There is a discount on using code NEWS15 which reduces the price down to £299 per person, fully catered, with no single supplement.

Flights and transfers aren't included but there are still plenty of cheap options for these and I can help you to organise if you want. Looks to be a nice sociable week with a few other solo skiers travelling too . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@pam Thanks for the tip. I'll know to avoid that week. I've been looking at action outdoors and I've found a great deal for Tignes and the flight prices aren't too bad either. Thanks again!

@Snow and Sunshine Thanks for the option but I've found a deal elsewhere.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Kieran108, glad you found something. Don't forget tell us how it goes. snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Kieran108, have a great trip - I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy