Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier - Just Back & Grand Hotel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Just back from Serre Chevalier with Crystal. First time back for a decade although we used to go a lot in the past. Good snow and we enjoyed it hugely. It is still a very French resort refreshingly different to the mega-resorts.

We stayed at the Grand Hotel in the centre of Chantmerle but I can't remember it at all. Does anybody know the history of the hotel? Has it just recently been taken over?

Thanks

BillS
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You ended up at the Grand Hotel? Was it empty, cold and bare?

(Sorry, I had to!)

It's been there as long as I can remember, often take my morning coffee looking up at it from the square.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BillS wrote:
We stayed at the Grand Hotel in the centre of Chantmerle but I can't remember it at all.

Must have a bloody good bar. Cool
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rogg wrote:
BillS wrote:
We stayed at the Grand Hotel in the centre of Chantmerle but I can't remember it at all.

Must have a bloody good bar. Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Carlos the Slackal, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Glad at least someone got it! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Having just re-read your post I'm fairly sure my mate Funky Claude stayed there a good while back, in the seventies even.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just booked there for a last minute deal from March 1st. It looks OK on Trip advisor (4 blobs average) and is apparently being refurbished. As long as it's clean and the food is edible I'll be happy as I want to spend most of the time on the slopes!. Location looks excellent. Any other Snowheads there next week?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy