Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski power in administration

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@squashboy,

Glad you got it sorted. I was part of a group of 17 who also got screwed over. What a nightmare. To PIP PARRY AND CRAIG NORWOOD, I hope you get Ebola!!! Shocked
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Montana wrote:
@marksavoie, would you mind if I added this to the Job Board on ChaletsDirect? Lots of ex-Ski Power staff looking on there

Montana - no problems - share away.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BearGroves wrote:
Im part of a group (17) that has been completely turned over by Ski Power, we had booked to be in La Tania for the 21st feb we have payed almost all of our money apart from the remaining £50 for our chalet and £85 for transfers. In fact our group leader was about to pay the remainder on the day we found out about this. I think if we cancel our flights we are only likely to get about £40+ back and I believe thats only if it's a majority vote on who cancels. This situation is outrageous. Its now likely that me and my partner are going to have to pull out now as accommodation seems to be pretty steep in La Tania. As we already have flights I've been looking into other resorts too and even pursuing the idea of using air bnb but i think it's all starting to get a little bit out of hand now. We was all meant to be staying in Topaz and can't understand why our money wasn't paid to the landlord. I think I speak for our group that we would pay a little extra to stay in the same accommodation to save all this palava and that the Landlord isn't left out of pocket.. Unless Craig Norwood owns this Chalet?

If anyone knows who the Chalet owner is or if there are any workers who know more on this matter it would be good to hear something.

Thanks

Yep, the owner of Topaze is Craig Norwood and I've heard his bank was looking to re-possess it last summer, his ex-wife also owns chalet Joncquille
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I believe Norwood owns some of the chalets he was marketing through Ski Power. I have been told he has approached other owners who used to deal with ski power to re-market them through Ski Chalet Creations and is no doubt intending to re-market his own chalets through that company. It look to me that he was clearly trading wrongfully. I paid him balances and for lift passes the week before he put the company into receivership. He clearly has assetts which won't be protected by limited liability company status. Is any one interested in a class action?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Skibay, there is a similar thread running over in the Resort Reviews section.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2674684#2674684

Some on there seem to have already started potential further action against Craig Norwood and Pip Parry, I'd suggest you contact them to add to the mix.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy