Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Should I get a green or a grey helmet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If you're buying from Robin Hood, it really has to be green.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@foxtrotzulu, last time I looked I was not a girl.
Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@musher, red jacket with white zips. Black trousers.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@foxtrotzulu, I wear my manly white helmet with pride! Here's to non-gender specific ski wear Very Happy

Edit: although with purple trousers, red boots and a green jacket, I'm perhaps not the best person to comment on style!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@smagsmith, @SnoodyMcFlude, Just did a google image search for 'men in ski helmets' and you'll be as pleased as I was amazed to discover that of the first five images of people wearing ski helmets four were of men wearing white ones!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
franzClammer wrote:
@smagsmith, Sorry to hear about your vehicular cooling malady.
I was just reading your video thread and one consideration when purchasing kit could be that, if you want feedback on video footage of your technique then get at least one brightly coloured bit of kit, be that helmet, jacket, sallys, sack, so you can be easier identified.
Just a thought from watching the vid. Also hog the limelight & then edit everyone else out Toofy Grin

If you want decent feedback, a roll of hi-vis reflective tape works best. Before going out, stick a line of tape from bum to ankle on each leg, repeat on the front. One down each arm from shoulder to elbow and for reference one from top of neck down the centre of torso and repeat on your back. For completeness stick a square refernce marker on the front and rear of boots and fron, rear and both sides of helmet and if you are really looking for the full monty of feedback a reference marker on the glove and tips of poles.

This will give you a new level to post ski video analysis.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@smagsmith, may as well pimp my ad as its the right colours at least

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=128584

in grey and green, and the best vented of them all
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy