Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody bought items from these?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, simple question really have you bought anything online from these?
http://www.ekosport.co.uk/
If you have what are your thoughts please?

I have three weeks before my daughters go to Zell on their school trip and I am thinking of ordering these gloves for them both (bargain), hopefully tomorrow 23/01/2015.
http://www.ekosport.co.uk/salomon-big-up-ii-w-blk-14-p-1-24552.html

Many thanks,
DJ
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, very good. Ordered a lot from them, generally come in five days ish- my new skis arrived yesterday from them!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks JackSkier, there are some amazing deals to be had on their website, will probably treat myself too Laughing
Regards,
DJ
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Drunkenjoiner, very dependable - ordered armada bantams for son, bindings fitted highly competently and arrived set to perfect din ( not hard but not all actually use the tables or use them correctly) - excellent service.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mmmmmmm thanks valais2 for your reply too. Easy decision then. My wife and I are going to Italy while the girls are in Austria so I think it would be rude not to treat my self while ordering.....
Regards,
DJ
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just be aware, they are not based in the UK (Albertville France)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers albob, but I was aware, hence my caution and my question being posted on here.
I will be ordering the two pairs of gloves tomorrow and a new helmet for myself. wink
I will let you know how I get on.
Best regards,
DJ
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Drunkenjoiner, yes (clothing) and no problems
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
have recently ordered 2x helmets and 1x goggle....very good service
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks guys.
All ordered, should be here in plenty of time for our jollies, just hope the snow does the same Very Happy
Regards
DJ
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy