Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good service from Ski Collection

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just wanted to let you know about a good service we have just received from Ski Collection. We went on a New Year trip to Flaine booking an appartment via Ski Collection. Unfortunately our first choice apartment which we reserved was no longer avalible due to the owner wishing to use it. However we were put in some new appartments (they were currently being built). We experienced quite a few problems, from lifts being broken, losing electricity on more than one occasion and being competely put in darkness not even the emergency lights worked, fire alarms going off, no hot water and Generaly still staying on a building site certainly not ready for paying guests and the staff and management were really no help at all.

Having contacted Ski Collection whilst still in Flaine they have worked hard and tonight we received a good percentage of our accomadation cost refunded plus double loyalty discount if we book via ski collection again. They kept us upto date constantantly regarding progress with our complaint and came back to us within the 30 days.

We really were not expecting much if anything back. We will definitely book via Ski Collection in the future though probably won't go back to those appartments once finished they will be really lovely but just a bit far out from centre for my liking.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Doesn't sound like good service to me!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bobalexander1983 wrote:
Doesn't sound like good service to me!

I think for Ski Collection to get some sort of refund from where we stayed was very good as the managers in resort didn't want to know at all.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Surely they were responsible for sourcing your alternative accommodation, which by all accounts sounds currently unfit for human habitation?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bobalexander1983 wrote:
Surely they were responsible for sourcing your alternative accommodation, which by all accounts sounds currently unfit for human habitation?

That is true they did give us a choice we were supposed to have stayed in the Le Centure but it was the Pierre Vancancies who consistently told Ski Collection everything was on scheduale and would be ok. Pierre Vancancies management were atrocious in resort.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy