Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski test reccomendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can't belive am typing this,
Looking for reccomendations for all mountain skis to test out while am here on holiday, have tried the new mantras and liked them. What else should I be looking at, something up to a 170 length.
Cheers
Confused
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tested the Blzzard Brahmas in 173 (ish) back in November, on piste in Zermatt. Me like v much. 88mm underfoot. Good edge hold, very stable. Am female and only 5ft 5, and 61kgs, but these days I like them stiffer and longer than a few seasons ago... wink. Tempted to make a purchase, having donated shorter Volkl Kenjas (female version of Kendo) to a mate for the season.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Everyone on here goes on about them but ...

Whitedot Preachers. Tested them at Tamworth, loads of float but still super responsive on the hard pack.
And if you are not to fussed on having a proper full twin tip, the Whitedot Rangers are potentially even better.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tested the blizzard Bonafide in 166 today. Fantastic skis, tons of edge grip, ploughs through chop and feels very lively
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you like the MAntra's, see if you can find the Nordica Nrgy 100. Is said to be 'the new Mantra' on-piste (haven't skied the Mantra, but have skied the Nordica: it's a demanding ski on-piste, but a blast off-piste).

What do you like about the Mantra? Or what would you like differently? That might give some direction to suggestions.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy