Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mammut Pulse transciever

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I seem to have no volume on my mammut pulse transciever??
anyone any idea how to turn it up?

cheers

Rich
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't think you can adjust the volume in digital mode (although you can if you switch it to analogue mode). Is it possible that there is dirt or something in the headphone socket?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In search mode, the volume on my old Mammut/Barryvox is adjusted by pressing mode then arrow up or down (displays A1-A8 ).
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@moffatross, yeah but that's the analogue search mode, not digital.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@stevomcd, sorry, you're quite right. Just tried it and the volume adjust is indeed only there in analogue.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
On a side note, I recently got my old barryvox (not the pulse, the old red "opto 3000") serviced by Mammut. I got a phone call telling me it had failed their tests and they would not certify it fit for use. Got an offer of a discount on a new Element instead. The offer wasn't that great, so I opted just to get my old one back, figuring it would still be useful for training (it's my spare anyway).

Got it back with a full written report. Everything was working perfectly, only thing it had failed on was that the headphone socket wasn't working! Slightly miffed about this, given that I've never, ever used the headphone option and have no intention of doing so.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Haha ! The one I was checking the volume adjust on is the same model, and it's also only ever used as a transmitter while search practising now.

ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy