Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sestriere resort advice and tips please!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all!

Myself and 3 others are heading out to Sestriere on Feb 8th and, now that I can stop panicking about the conditions a little (stay positive, stay positive.....), I was wondering if any of you helpful snowheads out there had any advice or tips for Sestriere?

As none of us have been to this particular resort before, any advice on areas to avoid, best bars for apres, best mountain restaurants etc would be massively appreciated!

Peace!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I hate to break it to you but the Night life is pretty dead in Sestriere .We stayed at the Villaggio Olimpico which does get a bit lively on Italian football nights .
If you can switch your hotel to Sauze D'olux i think there a bit more going on in the evening .

Sestriere is fine but not a party town but we are old duffers and may be went back to early
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Was there a few years ago. Fantastic skiing - especially towards Sauze with some great reds through the trees.
Very quiet resort especially during the week - bit more lively at weekends when the Italians come up from Milan. Means après ski not great but no lift queues.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@indy2014,
For conditions see this thread.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=114472&start=80

Sounds like they are improving.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.

Luckily we are all 30 years old + so not really looking for a crazy nightlife, just some places we can grab a few drinks and snacks. Anywhere you recommend? Seen a few places in online reports but they are normally a good 4/5 years old so not even sure they are still around!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy