Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What would you buy?

Poster: A snowHead
So, you've blown your budget on ski gear already, and then you try on your old stuff and find that your Salopettes don't fit anymore :S
What would you buy with a limited budget of 50 quid, give or take a pound or two?

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would see if I could borrow a pair untill I have saved enough money again to buy a decent pair, maybe in May in the end of season sales or next fall.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd hotfoot down to TKMaxx to see what they've got, or Mountain warehouse are having a 70%off sale at the mo, not fashionable, but functionable if you're in need.

Or you could buy £50 of celery and eat nothing else before you go in the hope of losing the offending inches!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You got a Decathlon anywhere near you? http://www.decathlon.co.uk/C-313369-ski-pants-and-trousers
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Try Two Seasons too...they were doing Billabong salopettes for £59.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.twoseasons.co.uk/shop/mens-snow-sale#!sort=custom&brand[]=BILLABONG&prices[min]=20&prices[max]=320&page=1 sorry I am not sure if you are male or female?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://www.twoseasons.co.uk/shop/womens-snow-sale#!sort=custom&brand[]=BILLABONG&prices[min]=14&prices[max]=390&page=1 womans link.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Westbeach Sale rail
Some good 10k/10k Upper level and The Cut pants there for £52 down from £130
Use upper levels myself, never cold, never wet.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Tog24 would be a good shout..
e.g. http://www.tog24.com/wildcat-ii-mens-milatex-salopettes-black.html
Roughly same price as Trespass but better quality..
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ebay- all you'll ever need.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
am stalking ebay for a bright orange pair to go with my new blue jacket. (priorities differ according to preference- I have had all levels of gear fand find it all warm and waterproof enough for a weeks skiing)
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
haigie wrote:
Tog24 would be a good shout..
e.g. http://www.tog24.com/wildcat-ii-mens-milatex-salopettes-black.html
Roughly same price as Trespass but better quality..

They are black though Sad

My prob, which is why I'm still wearing 10 year old salopettes, is that the legs are far too long for my little legs (combined with a post Xmas belly growth)

(Not "a 10 year old's salopettes" ! )
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Decathlon, tkmaxx will easily get to those prices
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Spyder ones in tkmaxx for 67 quid today.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Try Marshall leisure. For that budget you can 3 pairs of Dare 2 be kecks at some times of year.
ski holidays
Mistress Panda wrote:
Spyder ones in tkmaxx for 67 quid today.

Blimey? Are they real or copies? I've never found a bargain in TKMAXX Sad but my SIL gets loads.
My son had Spyder gloves from Snow & Rock and they didn't keep his hands warm at all. His nan bought them for xmas, £75 ouch.
latest report
@nem, +1

eBay! Picked up a pair of Brand New Oakley Salopettes for £20
ski holidays
Cheers guys. I like the look of those westbeach ones. Might check out tk maxx this weekend as well.

Saw some bib pants on westbeach. Has anyone got much to say about them? I've never worn the bib style so was curious
latest report
I had that problem exactly. The sallopettes I had for ages were too large and too long. I also had to patch them where I bunt a hole on a gas cooker.

I was not looking for a new pair though. I wanted to keep wearing the old pair. However, Mountain Warehouse were closing a store and had a pair of new sallopettes at less than £30 which were the correct length and width for me. I could not miss that bargain, even though I can still wear my old sallopettes. So now I have two pairs, one which I can grow into and the other which look smart and new.

I am not sure if that helps you. If your sallopettes are too small, I would suggest that you get fit and lose some weight.

Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy