Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Long weekend in Hinterthal - worth a trip to Fieberbrunn?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Title says it all. Heading over on a bit of a boys trip. However, it is a 40th birthday so I expect there will be lots of big chat then everyone will pass out at about 10.30 Laughing

Anyway, we are based in Hinterthal which looks like a nice cruisy area but I might feel like I want to do something a bit more challenging. Will I find that in/around Hinterthal, or is a trip up the road to Fieberbrunn worth it? Have a car so transport isn't an issue and I know it's about 40km so not quite "round the corner"?

To complicate matters, it will be the weekend that the Freeride World Tour is in town, so it might be fun to watch that, but, from a skiing point of view, the place may be full of wannabe rippers so not much in the way of peace away from the crowds?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Arno, send a message to espri. He lives in Fieberbrunn and he can give the info you need
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Samerberg Sue, cheers - will give him a try this evening if he hasn't chimed in already Cool
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are some good off piste runs out of Hinterthal/Dienten, ask Oliver in Haus Salzburg if you pop in there for a pint.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy