Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nendaz Early April Skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys,

I've got an opportunity to ski in Nendaz, in early April next year.

Does anyone have any experience skiing in this area at that time of year?

I wouldnt be expecting tonnes of snow, but as the 4 vallees is one of the higher resorts i'm guessing it has good coverage most of the time?

Thanks,

Dave
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@BlueBird13,
I have been there for the last few April's and the snow has been generally good.
The link between Nendaz' own area and the rest of the 4 valleys usually closes at the beginning of April though and the local skiing at Tracouet is limited. You have to go up by bus or car to Siviez to make the most of the high altitude skiing and the whole area. In poor snow years the links to the Eastern end of the area can close as well.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@T Bar, Thanks for the feedback.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy