Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing in March anyone ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys , just putting out there to see if anyone fancies a March ski week ? , not rely bothered where as long as it's got snow .. I'm a fairly good skier happy on all runs and a beginner ish snowboarder onto reds ok and like a laugh .. Live in Nottingham and 45 male Looking for 1 or more guys to team up with .. Cheaper the better as its gonna be the 3rd time this season Happy)))))
Anyone up for it ??
Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm still looking early March and @humbucker posted the other day but I've not had chance to respond.

Nick
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would potential be up for this if the price is right and I can get work off.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sloany and I are looking at getting a couple more people on board for 14th to 21st March. We're also keen to keep the costs down to around £500-600 all in and will use SC to help achieve this. We've both had a look around on Nelson, Crystal etc and this seems easily achievable if we can get at least 2 more to share costs for accommodation. At the moment good deals are about for Flaine, ADH and L2A which should all have good snow still with plenty of runs.

If any of you are interested in these dates then let me know and we can try to get this booked Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are doing a DIY trip (not a Tour Operator) to Kronplatz 14 - 21 March. Flying to Munich (£130 return) then hire car to San Vigilio (about £60 per person) then self catered accommodation (about £150 each). Reasonable piste skiers (not really off piste). Send me a PM if interested. We are based in North England and flying from Manchester
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try joining Billy Snow Mates on Facebook. They have lots of cheap trips arranged. You are bound to find a buddy on there Smile
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi all please take a look at this
catered chalet Tinges le Lac close to piste and lifts 15 to 22 March include transfer from Geneva airport at 11am or 4pm approx ( book your own flight) cost £440
I am a 56 year old intermediate skier let me know if any one interested
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mikebn wrote:
Hi all please take a look at this
catered chalet Tinges le Lac close to piste and lifts 15 to 22 March include transfer from Geneva airport at 11am or 4pm approx ( book your own flight) cost £440
I am a 56 year old intermediate skier let me know if any one interested

MikeBN Im very interested, Theres lots to be said for Tignes late season, BUT I would be inclined to hang on a bit closer to the time, Operatotrs will be doing some cheapies by then so you'd almost certainly get a package including flights for £400-440 Are you absolutely set on that week? Which airport would you favour??
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm going as a group of six to a chalet in Meribel on 15-22 March 2015. The chalet is catered and has a sauna, hot tub and inclusive transfer as well as an in-resort service. It's less than £500 per person and the owners are probably negotiable to £450 per person (as we got it at). Be good to know who was going to fill up the chalet if you fancied joining in.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi I have two others possible for the week Tinges 15 to 22 march flying from london Southend as flights are cheaper than gatwick
Mike
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
2 people wanted to fill fully catered chalet 7th-14th March in Morzine

We are a group of 4 young couples, 3 of us have young children who are coming along (4 children in total), so you'd have to be child friendly.....but they are all gorgeous and well behaved.

It's chalet belle through treeline chalets and the room were offering is a double/twin (up to you) with ensuite.

The cost would be £435pp which is ridiculously cheap for fully catered......

We are all friendly, a mixture of boarders and skiers....total foodies! We want some relaxed, fun and friendly people to fill our spare room!
👍😀
Thanks!
Sally
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy