Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia, how bogging are the bogs???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Never been to Cervinia but generally in Italy we've found proper toilets in most places. Selva and around the Sella Ronda, Passo Tonale (mostly) and Livigno. We're recently back from our first trip to Gressoney though. Was surprised how many places in the Monterosa ski area were hole-in-the-ground. We found out on the last day this included the restaurant used for lunch by Esprit kids ski groups for the latter part of the week - I'd rather not contemplate exactly how imaginative our girls (7 and 9) were whilst using them......probably built up some serious immunities as a result though! Very Happy

Mrs LY wasn't keen on adopting a racing tuck in order to relief herself but we figured out fairly rapidly which places had proper toilets. Would have been good if Esprit had given everyone a heads-up (no pun intended) so we could at least ensure the kids were adequately trained though! It hadn't occurred to me before, but definitely something I will ask the rep about next time we're in an unfamiliar resort!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
La Pousset and Chalet L'Etoile have thrones.

Bontandini (sp??) is hole in the floor for boys.

Pop over to Zermatt - much more civilised for that type of thing. But do book one day at least in Chalet L'Etoile.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Going off subject I have been watching the ski conditions in Cervinia over the last couple of weeks - lots of snow Very Happy
However, quite a few days says affected by wind so assume link to Zermatt is closed? Part of the reason for choosing Cervinia was to be able to access Zermatt without the hefty price tag to stay there. What I wondered was would you buy a full area lift pass for the week or just get day passes for when the link looks ok? Or will this work out loads dearer & be a total pain of you end up in the wrong place as I'm a "let's not bother looking at the map" person until I need to get back at the end of the day as I can't be assed with the 10 minute discussion of where next to go at the top of every chairlift (bores me stupid, waste of ski time) so usually just ski off & everyone else then has to just come too hehehe.... Could be a problem this time tho Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The lift pass people normally give you guidance. If you are going to be there for a few days and the forecast is not cataclysmic it is usually worth getting the international pass. It is your risk at the end of the day though / no refunds!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

usually just ski off & everyone else then has to just come too

I'd let you go, and wave goodbye. wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
To be fair 2 impatient teenage lads lead the way not me!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy