Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lone experienced female skier wanting to join mixed group - FLY FROM MANCHESTER

Poster: A snowHead
I'm an experienced female skier looking to join a mixed group, I'm a fun person who makes the most of every moment on the slopes but also enjoys the apres ski : ) I've no set date or destination but financially looking for a good deal from manchester : )
if you have a spare space in your group let me know..; )
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Why not try a Snowheads Bash? They are great fun very social and will be paired up with other female to avoid paying single supplement if you are happy to share. My next bash is EoSB in April but there are a few in Feb have a look on the events page
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, Next sunday we meet in Kronplatz. It's not hafl term, so flights were still affordable. You can sign up for an airport transfer from either Innsbruck or Venice.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi thanks for the info.. tempting although think i'd be happier with a package deal, flights transfers included preferably. Thanks for your reply though : )
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just in case you want to think about the EoSB15 it's 18 to 25 April there are several people already booked to come from Manchester with Easyjet and the flight is only £53 at the moment (not including bags) transfers will be available (Lardy Bus) nearer time and the basic price includes accommodation and lift pass which will be supplied on arrival so its no hassle, honest. There are usually over 100 people there so always someone to ski or apres ski with. This week is always excellent value for money and the apartments are super lush with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, bar and 2 Michelin star restaurant and is right on the slope side. Have a think, this one was my first bash 3 years ago and this year it will be my 7th Bash. I have also met some life long friends on Bashes Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
that does sound amazing... i'm not used to booking flights separately.. do you have a link to the correct flight? so you book flights now, so theres no change the accomodation will fall through etc? you can see im a package holiday girl ; ) thanks for your help
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@tracey, I can't seem to do it on my phone but if you just go on to Easyjet.com and put in Manchester to geneva 18-25 April the flight you need is at 7am returning at 2pm (ish). The holiday will definately be happening it has for the last 10 years, click the button saying yes you want to come or hopefully and they will know to keep a space for you. I hope this helps. Pm me if you need anymore info Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@tracey, Step away from the package holiday... Very Happy

The thread for EOSB15 is here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=111970

If you click on "I'm interested" and then "Yes, almost certainly" or "Hopefully So" then you will be able to follow the link to "Check out Everyones Travel Plans so far...". There are already 3 snowHeads travelling with Easyjet on EZY1949 @ 0705 and returning on EZY1952 @ 1415. EZY1951 @ 1050 would also work for the flight to Geneva.

It is, admittedly, worrying to trust your holiday money to some stranger from the internet. You can see from the thread though, that there are already 72 people signed up, about three quarters of who have already paid up (those in green). Last year there were 127 attendees. As speachmaus, said, EOSB15 is the 11th snowHeads End-of-Season bash, and is the 9th year at l'Oxalys. There's little chance of it "falling through"...

It's not a package deal, it's much better. You'll know exactly where to meet everyone in Geneva (Montreux Jazz Bar, turn right out of arrivals and keep going) and there will be a transfer coach, aka the 'Lardy Bus', organised later (much later...), which will likely cost about £50-£70.

Hope that also helps - you can also PM me, or you can try admin but he's on the first leg of the snowHeads Italian Bash Grand Tour in Livigno, so don't expect a quick answer.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have lots of trips arranged for this season ... Have an amazing end of season week in April which is going to be a lot of fun.
£575 includes;

- Airport transfers
- Luxury chalet accommodation with sauna
- Breakfast
- Dinner
- Lift pass
- Video edit
- Professional photos
- Welcome pack

Currently running a competition whereby one lucky person can win the trip for free Smile

www.facebook.com/NexusSnowCamps

All info is on there ^^^

If not, try joining the Billy Snow Mates Facebook page, loads of skiers and snowboarders on there that arrange trips away. Great bunch of people.

Lottie
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@tracey, you could also try www.singlesport.com they have various ski trips planned for this season.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi thanks for the info.. had a look into it unfortunately im looking more on a lower budget... fingers crossed i find something ; )
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@tracey, you won't get better value than the eosb honest!! It is a bit daunting the first time you book independent but it's much more flexible. Plus you can fly from your local airport.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@tracey, see the group "March trip" a few solos looking to get away in there, the more the merrier !
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tracey, I'm 69yo male based in the northeast looking for someone to book a holiday with to avoid single supplements. Manchester OK for me, most dates except half-term week.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@tracey, and also @philthompson,

The EoSB will be my first bash not that hard to sort out easyjet flight out of Manchester with any additional luggage ie hold luggage and/or ski/board bag land at Geneva have drink with other Snowheads while waiting for the rest of the hord to turn up then pile into Lardybus to accomodation at Val Thorens.

So the hardest bits Book flight ( people will help talk you through it if any problems ).
Click the button that you are going pay the £395 via Paypal or Bank Transfer ( very easy to do and again plenty can help you through that if not done before ).

Have probably one of the best holidays you have ever had going off previous Bash reports. Ski with loads of people at your level and also as a bonus get to demo loads of next seasons gear.
snow conditions
Hi Tracey

I'm 18 and a male. If you still don't have anything booked then I'd be interested in booking with you. I've been viewing a website Alpine Elements which includes accommodation/flights/transfers and also some deals where lift passes or ski hire is included.

Only problem is I'm a solo skier so I don't know if your interested?
snow report
We have 2 spare places!!!!!
Mixed group with children.
Morzine 7-14 March
Fully catered chalet through treeline chalets.

It would be a double/ twin room with ensuite so you'd have to share.....

Let me know!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy