Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Candide Thovex: One Of Those days 2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The wee guy is at it again. Clearly staged, but impressive nonetheless, particularly the last minute or so.

http://youtube.com/v/yKP7jQknGjs
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is it actually possible the skiing on grass bit?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Deffo staged but regardless, this guy is pretty sick! I must say the skiing on grass bit I would like to see in person. Having try to walk/ski across a very very small patch of rock/grass/ice in recent weeks to avoid having to catch a ski bus to main resort lift I have no idea how he doesn't totally stack it (like we did on quite a few occasions, even just "walking" skis across it!" Embarassed ) Momentum and enough of a slick underfoot I guess??

Watch the first one if you can too.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I laughed my socks off watching this the other day: well funny. Doesn't matter that it's staged - it's the skiing equivalent of C'était un Rendez-vous Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I suspect if you carried enough speed into it and had absolutely tremendous natural balance (and well waxed skis) it would be possible to ski across grass.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This made me chuckle !!!
http://www.skipass.com/videos/tout-le-monde-n-est-pas-cand-1.html
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Awesome! I loved the bit through the cave and skiing through the bar!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Does anyone know where it's filmed? Enjoyed it even though it's staged.

I loved the bit at the end, grind, jump, straight into the Gondola haha Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Candide can't be human.

It's filmed at La Clusaz, on La Balme.

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Mon 19-01-15 1:07; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
And it's definitely possible to ski across grass! It's a lot of fun, especially if you know there aren't too many rocks lurking under the grass!

ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy